Monday 14 October 2013

ICT and how it's effecting me!!



So far my experiences are like a rollercoaster!  I am actually using the computer in a way that I have never used it, encompassing new technology and experiencing technical difficulties is quite frustrating.
After finally finding out how to work two websites “easywhois” and “Site:” (not spelt “sitecolon”!); I can see how they can give credibility and accuracy to a student or teachers work.  Each site shows the background of a specific website allowing the author to pick the correct evidence.
I can see the benefits of setting up a “Blog” website, as it allows information to be shared.  However, looking as a pessimist and not being one for idle chat on websites; I can also see how it can also be miss-used for social chit-chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment