Saturday 16 November 2013

Mobile technology


We unofficially reviewed some iPads and tablets during a lesson; we concluded that they all were good in their own right, but there is a difference in how some operate.  There was no outright winner, as they all did what they said on the tin: it was down to personal preferences as which one an individual liked. One thing I didn’t like about one of them, was the arrogance of the company who makes them, thinking that they don’t need a virus protection...maybe William Tell will be resurrected and shoot an arrow into them!!??

My experience with mobile technology is purely “leisurely”, I own a laptop, Tab 2 and a mobile phone and all I use them for is browsing, phoning, social media and a small amount of work.  I have not used my technology for learning...but I think that’s going to soon change!

No comments:

Post a Comment